Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Grandchildren - Chapter 6



My third to the youngest granchild, Autumn Tyme Leavitt, had her 11th birthday on April 11, 2012.  Autumn is a delightful person to talk to.  From the time she was very young she has known how to carry on a conversation.  It has been fun to listen to the things she says and how she expresses herself. She has a very interesting way of looking at life.

She has always been very helpful too.  I remember when she was very little and I believe I was babysitting.  I was emptying the clothes dryer.  Autumn immediately came and cleaned out the lint screen. If I emptied the wastebasket she would quickly get another bag to put back in.She has set a pattern of helping ever since then.

We celebrated her birthday at her home yesterday.

Her delicious birthday cake.


Blowing out her candles.



Taking her youngest cousins, Laila and Chloe, for a ride.




Some of her birthday stash.



I appreciate and love Autumn for her wonderful spirit and loving attitude.  Happy birthday Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment