Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Graduations

My two oldest grandchildren, Logan and Justin, graduated from high school this year.  So did Justin's girlfriend, Shelby. I can't believe how the time has flown and Dean and I now have two grandchildren old enough to graduate. The graduations went smooth.  There was a lot accomplished in a short period of time. Justin's graduation was first on June 11. Below are some pictures from his ceremony:






I have one of him with us and his parents and sister and brother but I can't figure out how to get it here.

Here are pictures from Logan's graduation. His was on June 18th.





And here are two of 8 of our grandchildren.  The only one that's missing is little Laila.




They are all so cute and growing up fast.  One last picture.  This is a cake that Justin's girlfriend's mother, Jen Taber, made.


These kids are such a blessing in our lives.  I am forever grateful for the blessings they bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment