Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Positive Impact

One of the most positive impacts on my life, if not the most positive, is my husband Dean.  From the first day I met him I was impacted with awe about his no worry attitude about life.  He just took life as it came and still does. That used to frustrate me but now I am trying to initiate that in my life.  I like the saying by Jan Glidewell “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.” Dean puts things behind him, learns from them and moves forward.  This quote is from the Little Book of Happiness “All of life is a journey; which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there.”


My goal is to be able to embrace Dean’s attitude about life and learn from it.  I’ve already learned so much.  I don’t think he will ever know how much I have learned from him and how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment