Total Pageviews

Monday, September 3, 2012

Granchildren Chapter 9


Technically this should have been Grandchildren Chapter 8 but somehow I missed my oldest grandchild's birthday post.  What is wrong with me? :-( Logan Williams Leavitt is our oldest grandchild. He turned 18 on August 8, 2012.  I can't believe I have an 18 year grandson.  I did a graduation post with pictures of him in his graduation gown. I'm going to repost some pictures of Logan from the past year. I wished I'd been more on the ball and taken some pictures at his birthday. 



Logan on his graduation day with his parents.  He is now not only taller than me but both of his parents too. I remember him waiting and waiting to be taller. He made it!

From a Lamar and Betty Leavitt family reunion a couple of years ago.


Here he is having breakfast after his Eagle project. He technically has his Eagle.  He just needs to have the Eagle Court of Honor to received the award.


 Last year at his Senior prom.


At the same family reunion mentioned above. He still had some growing to do then.


Logan is the only grandchild that I was able to see born.  He is the one that made us grandparents.  He has a confidence about him that I admire. He will always give me a hug when he sees me, doesn't matter where we are or what's going on.

He has a full time job now. I can't believe how grown up he is.

I am so proud of Logan and I love him very much. He sets a wonderful example for his younger brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment